The annual North Central Florida Turfgrass Field Day is a two day event held in Gainesville and at the Plant Science Research & Education Unit's G.C. Horn Research Plots in Citra. Presenters provide research-based recommendations on topic areas ranging from nutrient management, pest control, and sports field management.
Please visit some of the topic areas listed below:
- Athletic Fields
- Chinch & Bill Bugs
- Fertilization Nutrient Leaching
- Grass Biotechnology
- Rapid Turfgrass Service
- Silicon & Turfgrass
- Smart Water Application Technology
- Turfgrass Cultivars
- Environmental Considerations for Artificial Turfgrass Systems (31:28)
- Nutrient Leaching (25:00)
- Turf and the Environment: Can They Co-Exist? (27:06)
- Water Use and Conservation in Florida Turfgrass (23:23)
This page was last updated on June 15, 2010.
Virtual Reality Tours
- Florida Field
See 360° view of Florida Field from the 45 yard line in the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- Turfgrass Field Laboratory
See 360° view of the C.G. Horn Turfgrass Field Laboratory in Citra.
- Plant Science Research & Education Unit - UF/IFAS
- Rapid Turfgrass Diagnostic Services - UF/IFAS Turfgrass Science
- Your Florida Lawn